On the Journey to Fill-For-Life for Wind Turbines.
BREEZE | 320 is designed for the heavy duty gear environment of wind turbine main gears as well as oil lubricated rolling bearings that exceeds the minimum requirements of DIN 51517-3 for CLP gear oils.
- Advanced synthetic formulation provides benefits over typical PAO or mineral-based gear oils
- Meets major OEM gearbox approvals
- Compatible with existing gear oils
- High resistance to micro-pitting
- Improved energy efficiency
- Superior gear and bearing protection
- Increased viscosity index for enhanced low temperature protection
BREEZE | 320 reduces Oil Costs
Breeze/320 reduces oil costs by at least 60% over the life of your wind turbine.
Predictive Data Analytics comes standard with BREEZE | 320
Tribo-Analytics platform contains the largest oil analysis database linked to operational data. By using your oil analysis, our platform provides advanced predictions to identify component failures, such as gearboxes. In addition, our predictive model allows us to better forecast oil degradation.