The Ultimate in Lubrication Intelligence for Rotating Equipment Users
Our Rotating Equipment Lubrication course provides the most advanced and up-to-date knowledge available to assist plants through these changing times. Today's rotating equipment provides a stressful environment for lubes to survive in. Formulations are evolving. Equipment duty cycles are changing.
Lubrication Academy provides the latest technical information to help navigate through these changes.
Leading operations view their lubricants as an asset rather than a consumable. This change in mindset results in longer lasting, higher performing lubes - translating to increased reliability and lower O&M costs. This course is the catalyst to change how your company views your lubricants.
Lubrication Academy in Doha, Qatar
25 April 2017
Click here for the brochure.
- How to select the best oil for your application using performance data.
- Why oils fail, how you can detect this failure mode and what you can do to minimize lube-related failures and downtime.
- How varnish forms and what can be done to permanently eliminate varnish concerns.
- What oil analysis tests provide the biggest bang-for-your-buck and how to best optimize your condition monitoring program.
- How to determine the end of your oil's life.
- How you can double or triple the life of your oils.
- When to consider flushing and best practices for oil changes.
- How proper lubricant management can increase your bottom line.
Who Should Attend?
- Rotating Equipment|Plant Personnel
- Maintenance Managers
- Condition Monitoring Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Reliability Engineers
- Plant Managers
- Oil Analysis Laboratories
- Filtration Specialists
- Lubricant and Additive Suppliers
- Reliability Experts